Here you can find all messages (and their defaults) that can be easily customized by editing the respective pages:
- Class to be used for the main Bootstrap grid. Should be either
container(fixed width, maximum at 1170px) or
container-fluid(to use the full screen width).
You can customize the general appearance for all of the following with these system messages:
Tweeki-ELEMENT-btnclass: btn btn-primary
- Class for the produced buttons.
- HTML element to be used as a wrapper.
Tweeki-ELEMENT-wrapperclass: btn-group btn-block
- Class for the wrapper element.
- Class for the dropdown
- Content of the 'brand' link. You can also use a image, e.g. set the content of the message to
File:MYFILE.png(without brackets) and costumize size and positioning for
- Content of the left side of the navbar.
- Content of the right side of the navbar.
Tweeki-navbar-class: navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top
- Classes to use for the navbar. For further possibilities see http://getbootstrap.com/components/#navbar
- Content of the sub navigation. Set to '-' to not show a sub navigation.
Tweeki-subnav-class: navigation nav nav-pills pull-right
- Classes to use for the subnavigation. For further possibilities see http://getbootstrap.com/components/#nav
- Content of the left sidebar.
- Content of the right sidebar.
- Add custom elements before or after the default content or replace the default content alltogether.
- Additional content for the footer - will be placed between the standard text footers and the icon footers. The element's name to use for the hiding mechanisms provided by Tweeki is
- Classes to use for the footer. Add your own classes or use Tweeki's standard classes
footer-sticky(footer will only be fixed at the bottom if the page content is smaller than the height of the screen) or
footer-fixed(footer will always be fixed).
Edit Section Button
You can customize the appearance of the edit section button with system messages. You can also use customized CSS to change aligning etc. Tweeki's default button should look like this: Edit Section
- Text for the Edit Section Button
- Classes to use for the Edit Section Button
Tweeki-editsection-icon: <span class='glyphicon glyphicon-pencil'></span>
- Icon to insert into the Edit Section Button
Tweeki-login: Login / Create Account
- Text used for the login link.
Tweeki-toolbox: <span class='glyphicon glyphicon-cog'></span>
- Custom link content for toolbox dropdown. (you can also use an icon, e.g.
<span class='glyphicon glyphicon-cog'></span>)
Tweeki-edit-ext: Edit $1
- Text for the EDIT-EXT button
Prefs-tweeki-advanced: Advanced features
- Heading for the preferences
Prefs-tweeki-advanced-desc: Show advanced features
- Descriptive Text for the advanced features option in the preferences.
Prefs-tweeki-advanced-help: Some features that you might know from other MediaWiki installations have possibly been hidden by the administrator in order not to confuse the average user. Set this option to show them.
- Help Text for the advanced features option in the preferences.
- Name of the skin.
Tweeki-desc: Tweeki is built on top of Strapping which is built on top of a modified Vector theme from MediaWiki and utilizes Twitter's Bootstrap for base layout, typography, and additional widgets.
- Description of the skin.
Tweeki-toc-top: to top
- Text for the 'to top' link in the TOC.