- Scrollspy should work now also in Safari and Chrome
- Configuration for hiding of navigational elements has been rewritten to use associative arrays.
- Hiding via hook has now been properly implemented.
- The username in the personal dropdown now has it's own span element and class
.tweeki-usernamethat can be used for styling or hiding
__NUMBERED HEADINGS__Magic Word had been included to allow for fine grained control of automatic heading numbering
- Use the
<TOC />tag to place a copy of the table of contents anywhere on your page.
- Documentation for configuration options for hiding of navigational elements updated
- How-to for using an image as logo added
- Footer Examples added
- Documentation for SkinTweekiCheckVisibility hook added
- navigational element
EDIT-EXTshould work now also in subnav and all other places than sidebar
- breakpoint for sidebar was wrong
- path for bootstrap-theme was fixed, should now work again (it's loaded by default)
$wgTweekiSkinCustomizedBootstrapshould work again
$wgTweekiImagePageTOCTabshas been renamed to
- footer reconfiguration after tab toggling
- Offsets and widths for the main layout can now be configured.
- Setup for tweeki.thai-land.at added
- Setup for skriptenforum.net added
- Documentation for Tooltips added
- Documentation for Grids added
- requires MediaWiki 1.25+ now (extension registration)
- Bootstrap updated to v3.3.7
- Font Awesome updated to v4.6.3